From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Monday, July 4, 2022 10:41 AM
To: JAWS support list
Subject: JAWS and Apple's iCloud?

Hi everyone!

I am trying to transfer all of my photos from my iPhone to my PC, but so
far haven't had any luck. First, using Edge I logged into my Apple ID
then went to my iCloud drive with no problems. Then when I tried to
select my photos so I could download them, my iCloud drive seemed empty
even though it was reporting having something like 78 photos. I even
tried using the touch cursor but still had no luck.

Then I was told that I should install iCloud for Windows and it would
download my photos for me, so I did. Now I not only find that I cannot
access anything on my iCloud drive, the app won't stay loaded. It used
to have a notification area icon but that never shows up any more even
though all three startup programs that Apple installed are turned in the
Windows 10 settings program.

So what do I do now? I know I could just email the pictures to myself,
but with almost 80 photos, that would be quite tedious.

I thought Apple was committed to full accessibility for all of their
products and I know that iCloud for Windows is an Apple product. Had I
known that Apple would make it this difficult, I'd have emailed the
photos to myself as soon as I took them.

Thanks!
Gene...