moderated Re: isolating text in a particular colour in word

Justin Williams

Call AIRA, and have them help you mark all the text in blue.

I'm not sure you can get the color search exclusive even in skeems or something.

I'd also try having the text pur into track changes.

I've had trouble with that also, and that is how I got around that.

Justin