From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2022 10:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Convention Discounts On JAWS Annual License

You should know that to get the discount you have to call Freedom
Scientific's customer service department between July 1st and 15th.
Apparently the discount isn't available through their online store.

Gene...

On 7/3/2022 1:00 AM, Michael Munn wrote:
Hello all, Glen Gordan said in the latest episode of Fscast
That there is going to be a discount on the SMA software for $120

Best regards
Michael H. Munn