moderated JAWS speaking the same line over and over

Gene Warner

Hi everyone!

While preparing to download Firefox from /pub/releases, I noticed that JAWS kept this one line over and over, to be honest, I've noticed that JAWS often repeats itself all the time even though I have the option to suppress repeated lines turned on. Here's a sample from my speech history:

Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/ - Microsoft Edge
Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/
Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/
Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/
1heading and 1679links

Does anyone else notice this? I have reported this to Freedom Scientific several times and it seems like all they do with it is to put it in the circular file because it's been an annoyance for a number of years.

Thanks!
Gene...