From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2022 8:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox 102 workaround, almost.

This made no difference for me, even tried rebooting jaws just to make sure that wasn't somehow necessary.

On 7/1/22, Chris Hill <hillco@...> wrote:
I was having a problem with Firefox 102 and the application key not
working, and I found one possible way around it.
If you turn on the use unified keyboard method in keyboard/general in
settings center, the application key will work, unfortunately arrow
keys don't work.  I could live with it if I could set this function to
a hotkey, but I don't find it mentioned in the keyboard manager.

Stumped still.

CH

--
Soronel Haetir