moderated Re: Convention Discounts On JAWS Annual License

Loy

No, The $120 deal is for the SMA license. However there is a sale price for the Home annual license I think it is $20 a year off if you buy 2 or more years. .

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jessica M" <misswings@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2022 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: Convention Discounts On JAWS Annual License

I just renewed myyearly license back in April, as I pay the $95 per year. If I get this $120 deal, will it add on to my existing time remaining, or should I save my money? I thought $95 was a good deal, but if one can pay either $120 or $150 for two years and get the same thing you get for $95 a year, that's a better money saver.

At 12:30 PM 7/2/2022, you wrote:
If 2022 was your last upgrade that your SMA entitled you to then to get the lower $150 price, you should have bought another two years before they released the 2022 version. That is what I meant by letting your SMAs expire. Sorry for the confusion.

Gene...

On 7/2/2022 11:21 AM, William Vandervest wrote:
My sma is good for jfw 2022 so it hasn't expired yet

William Vandervest
timelord09@...
Win10 latest revision
There are none so blind, as those who will not see.
William Vandervest