moderated Re: Convention Discounts On JAWS Annual License

Loy

2022 does not expire until 2023 is realized which will be October of 2022.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Warner" <genewarner3@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2022 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: Convention Discounts On JAWS Annual License

If 2022 was your last upgrade that your SMA entitled you to then to get
the lower $150 price, you should have bought another two years before
they released the 2022 version. That is what I meant by letting your
SMAs expire. Sorry for the confusion.

Gene...

On 7/2/2022 11:21 AM, William Vandervest wrote:
My sma is good for jfw 2022 so it hasn't expired yet

William Vandervest
timelord09@...
Win10 latest revision

There are none so blind, as those who will not see.

William Vandervest