moderated Re: Convention Discounts On JAWS Annual License

mike mcglashon

Hi Mr. Peter:

Quoting:
And there's no reason why someone cannot raise $120.00 to cover that cost.
Forgoing a few pricy meals or a few other activities that are a financial
drain
End quote:

Wow, I wonder what it feels like to manage other people's money.
It might be possible that some people simply cannot find $120 within their
sofa cushions.
But worry not!!!
Call on Mr. Peter,
He'll get it for you.
After all,
Maybe he will cut out a few more luxuries on your behalf as well.

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon
Email: Michael.mcglashon@...