moderated Re: Convention Discounts On JAWS Annual License

Gene Warner

Then you should have one or two upgrades coming to you depending if you needed one of the SMAs you bought to get JAWS 2022.

Gene...

On 7/2/2022 12:47 PM, William Vandervest wrote:
Now I'm confused, lol
I purchased this sma after jfw 2022 was released
William Vandervest
timelord09@...
Win10 latest revision
There are none so blind, as those who will not see.
William Vandervest
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2022 12:30
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Convention Discounts On JAWS Annual License
If 2022 was your last upgrade that your SMA entitled you to then to get
the lower $150 price, you should have bought another two years before
they released the 2022 version. That is what I meant by letting your
SMAs expire. Sorry for the confusion.
Gene...
My sma is good for jfw 2022 so it hasn't expired yet