moderated Re: Convention Discounts On JAWS Annual License

Gene Warner

I just finished listing to the latest FSCast and the only discount they mentioned offering was for people using SMAs. I would take them up on the offer except that I currently have two more upgrades available and I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.

I would suggest that you give them a call or email them and ask about annual license discounts.

Gene...

On 7/2/2022 9:03 AM, Gerald Levy via groups.io wrote:
Happy holiday, fellow list members.  With the annual NFB and ACB conventions right around the corner,does anyone know whether Vispero/Freedom Scientific is planning  to offer discounts on annual home JAWS licenses?  Last year during the conventions, the price of a one-year JAWS license was reduced from the regular price of $95 to the discounted price of $76.  What about discounted prices for SMA renewals?  Thanks.
        Gerald