moderated Re: JAWS, Edge and Windows security

Sean Murphy

I would strongly you encourage anyone who is having this issue report it to Microsoft accessibility desk. As it sounds like you’re not getting all information you need to understand what is going on. It doesn’t sound like a jaws problem it sounds like an edge problem.

My experience is the part

On 2 Jul 2022, at 12:18 pm, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

You must press the first Keep button, and once it is pressed, you should be able to tab to the "Keep Anyway" button.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2022 7:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS, Edge and Windows security

OK, I can understand the confirmation request, but now the question is
how do I get to it so I can click it?

Thanks!
Gene...

On 7/1/2022 10:08 PM, Bill White wrote:
Yes, Gene. I have used Edge, and gotten those buttons that say, Keep, and Delete. What happens is that, once you press the button to keep the file, another button pops up asking to confirm that you really, really do want to keep the file. So, you actually need to press two "keep" buttons.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...