Sent: Friday, July 01, 2022 3:29 PM
Subject: Jaws touch cursor #advisory

Hey! I have a question about the touch cursor of Jaws. I have a touch screen and I guess thats what the touch cursor is for. The problem is, I can not find a way to activate it. I already tried combinations like Shift+Insert+Caps lock+(+) or Shift+Caps lock+; but for some reason I can't get it to work. Is there a quick gesture to activate it? Do you guys have any experiences with Jaws on a touch screen?
Greetings!