moderated JAWS, Edge and Windows security

Gene Warner

Hi everyone!

Today I downloaded a new version of Pop Peeper Pro and got warnings that the file might harm my device. That's fine, Windows Security is doing its job. The problem I have is that JAWS doesn't get along with Windows Security. After the warning about the file, I'm asked if I want to keep the file anyway and then there are two buttons, Keep and Delete. The problem is that I have to fuss with it trying just about anything for quite a while before something works and my choice is finally recognized.

Has anybody encountered this and figured out how to make it work? It's driving me crazy with frustration.

Thanks!
Gene...