From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: July 1, 2022 01:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox 102 workaround, almost.

Given that Firefox has changed and jaws has not (I'm still using 2021), I suspect they would say "take it up with the Firefox devs".

On 7/1/22, Chris Hill <hillco@...> wrote:
I'm aware of something new going on with accessibility in Firefox, and
I figured with the holiday I might as well give it until early next
week before contacting FS. I'm tempted to go firefox beta hunting, though.

CH

On 7/1/2022 12:18, Gene Warner wrote:
This may seem obvious but...

Has anyone contacted Freedom Scientific about this, and if so, what
was their response?

Gene...

On 7/1/2022 1:00 PM, Soronel Haetir wrote:
This made no difference for me, even tried rebooting jaws just to
make sure that wasn't somehow necessary.

On 7/1/22, Chris Hill <hillco@...> wrote:
I was having a problem with Firefox 102 and the application key not
working, and I found one possible way around it.
If you turn on the use unified keyboard method in keyboard/general
in settings center, the application key will work, unfortunately
arrow keys don't work. I could live with it if I could set this
function to a hotkey, but I don't find it mentioned in the keyboard
manager.

Stumped still.

CH

--