From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2022 11:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox 102 workaround, almost.

LOL! Me too! Freedom Scientific's tech support is always too ready to
blame problems on somebody else.

Gene...

On 7/1/2022 1:54 PM, Soronel Haetir wrote:
Given that Firefox has changed and jaws has not (I'm still using
2021), I suspect they would say "take it up with the Firefox devs".

On 7/1/22, Chris Hill <hillco@...> wrote:
I'm aware of something new going on with accessibility in Firefox, and I
figured with the holiday I might as well give it until early next week
before contacting FS. I'm tempted to go firefox beta hunting, though.

CH

On 7/1/2022 12:18, Gene Warner wrote:
This may seem obvious but...

Has anyone contacted Freedom Scientific about this, and if so, what
was their response?

Gene...

On 7/1/2022 1:00 PM, Soronel Haetir wrote:
This made no difference for me, even tried rebooting jaws just to make
sure that wasn't somehow necessary.

On 7/1/22, Chris Hill <hillco@...> wrote:
I was having a problem with Firefox 102 and the application key not
working, and I found one possible way around it.
If you turn on the use unified keyboard method in keyboard/general in
settings center, the application key will work, unfortunately arrow
keys
don't work. I could live with it if I could set this function to a
hotkey, but I don't find it mentioned in the keyboard manager.

Stumped still.

CH