moderated Re: Firefox 102 workaround, almost.

Chris Hill

I'm aware of something new going on with accessibility in Firefox, and I figured with the holiday I might as well give it until early next week before contacting FS.  I'm tempted to go firefox beta hunting, though.

CH

On 7/1/2022 12:18, Gene Warner wrote:
This may seem obvious but...

Has anyone contacted Freedom Scientific about this, and if so, what was their response?

Gene...

On 7/1/2022 1:00 PM, Soronel Haetir wrote:
This made no difference for me, even tried rebooting jaws just to make
sure that wasn't somehow necessary.

On 7/1/22, Chris Hill <hillco@...> wrote:
I was having a problem with Firefox 102 and the application key not
working, and I found one possible way around it.
If you turn on the use unified keyboard method in keyboard/general in
settings center, the application key will work, unfortunately arrow keys
don't work.  I could live with it if I could set this function to a
hotkey, but I don't find it mentioned in the keyboard manager.

Stumped still.

CH