moderated Re: Firefox 102 workaround, almost.

Soronel Haetir

This made no difference for me, even tried rebooting jaws just to make
sure that wasn't somehow necessary.

On 7/1/22, Chris Hill <hillco@...> wrote:
I was having a problem with Firefox 102 and the application key not
working, and I found one possible way around it.
If you turn on the use unified keyboard method in keyboard/general in
settings center, the application key will work, unfortunately arrow keys
don't work.  I could live with it if I could set this function to a
hotkey, but I don't find it mentioned in the keyboard manager.

Stumped still.

CH

--
Soronel Haetir