From: Curtis Chong
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2022 12:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I no longer get that pop up update jaws window when my jaws first starts up asking me if I want to update to a newer release of jaws 2022

Greetings:

Have you tried to stop JAWS after your startup has finished and then restarting again? I'd be curious to know if you then get the update window. There is some possibility that at startup, JAWS is trying to get to the information but cannot because the Internet connection is not yet fully active.

Just a thought.

Best regards,

Curtis Chong