From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: June 30, 2022 05:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox 102

Do you normally use the right-click menu? That is the only thing I notice odd with 102, but since my normal interaction is to use the right-click menu and "open in new window" (rather than tab) I find 102 extremely frustrating.

I can't even use jaws' "route PC to jaws" command and then the physical right mouse button.

On 6/30/22, JM Casey <jmcasey@...> wrote:
I'm using Firefox 102.0, 6b bit, as I type this, running a rather old
version of JAWS, and it's working great.
So if something is broken, perhaps it's a recent JAWS update.