From: "JM Casey" <jmcasey@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2022 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: Firefox 102

I've used Firefox for years and years, since my Windows XP days.
There were times when it's been a bit slow to load pages, which I think
actually has a lot to do witht eh screen-reader trying to load things into a
virtual buffer.
Can't have a huge number of tabs open at once compared with chromium
browsers.
But Firefox is way, way better for privacy than anything chromium. And as my
friend, a much more knowledgeable coder/developer than i will ever be,
explained to me the otehr day, the way chrome and some of its chromium
derivatives work will soon stop ad-blockers from working. That is
inttolerable for me, so, I expect I'll be leaning more heavily on Firefox
even than I am now, and just using chrome for youtube and other google
products, where it seems, unsurprisingly, to be way m ore efficient.