From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: June 29, 2022 11:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox 102

I second that motion. I tried Firefox several years ago when Microsoft was still supporting Internet Explorer and found that JAWS' support for it wasn't very good compared to how well it supported IE.

I still think that JAWS hasn't supported any other browser as well as it did IE.

Gene...

On 6/29/2022 11:18 PM, Curtis Chong wrote:
Sorry. Wrong email. Firefox is not the browser to be using these days. You should switch to Chrome or Edge Chromium. Both of these behave pretty much the same as Firefox without breaking things for the blind.