From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hank W
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 1:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I no longer get that pop up update jaws window when my jaws first starts up asking me if I want to update to a newer release of jaws 2022

Hello back,

Thanks for all the helpful replies. But as I was mentioning earlier, even though I am still using the October or November 2021 release of jaws 2022, I am no longer getting that automatic pop up window when my jaws first starts up asking me if I want to yes or no update my jaws to a newer release of jaws 2022?

I was until about 3 or 4 days ago getting this automatic pop up window asking me if I yes or no wanted to update my jaws every time when my jaws first started up, but now I am not. This has got me stumped because as I was saying, I am still using the last October or November 2021 release of jaws 2022. I have already checked in jaws under basics, and the automatic notification of jaws updates is yes checked.

I am really hoping that maybe someone has an idea on how I can get back this automatic pop up window asking me if I want to yes or no update my jaws to a newer release of jaws 2022 when my jaws first starts up? Would be very, very appreciative for any help on this matter. Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help on this.

With kindest regards,

Hank