From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 10:38 PM
To: JAWS support list
Subject: Getting JAWS to say cut, copied, and pasted

Hi everyone!

Apparently not all of your settings are stored in the settings folder. I
have restored my settings folder from before I followed Freedom
Scientific's advice to completely uninstall JAWS, then reinstall it,
because before I did all of this, whenever I'd do a clipboard function
(cut, copy, and paste) JAWS would say "cut", "copied", and "pasted". I
have tried everything I could think of to get it to say those again and
so far haven't found where it is or how to do it. I thought it would be
in speech verbosity, either I am not turning on the right option or it
is actually some where else. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!
Gene...