From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Faucheux
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2021 3:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Help with Spotify

985-318-7723.Hi betsy this is paul. I am a blind user of spotify. What is it u need help with when navigating spotify. I can be reached at pf112781@.... I can also can be reached at

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Betsy Binney
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2021 1:37 AM
To: JAWS List <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Help with Spotify

Happy Holidays one and all.

I am having trouble navigating Spotify with JAWS 2022.  Does anyone know of a list of keyboard shortcuts or scripts that make the music service more accessible? I have been on the hunt for this for months and I just can’t find anything.  I sent a message to Freedom Scientific technical support but of course no answer back.

Any help or suggestions are always welcome.  “Don’t use Spotify” is not an answer I would appreciate.

Betsy

Betsy R. Binney