moderated Getting JAWS to say cut, copied, and pasted

Gene Warner

Hi everyone!

Apparently not all of your settings are stored in the settings folder. I have restored my settings folder from before I followed Freedom Scientific's advice to completely uninstall JAWS, then reinstall it, because before I did all of this, whenever I'd do a clipboard function (cut, copy, and paste) JAWS would say "cut", "copied", and "pasted". I have tried everything I could think of to get it to say those again and so far haven't found where it is or how to do it. I thought it would be in speech verbosity, either I am not turning on the right option or it is actually some where else. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!
Gene...