moderated Re: I no longer get that pop up update jaws window when my jaws first starts up

Gene Warner

Wait, didn't I hear on the FSCast that they had changed that behavior so that you were notified of newer versions even if that newer version is a major version upgrade and not just a point version update?

Gene...

On 6/28/2022 10:04 PM, Loy wrote:
You don't get this notice to update to the next version, only updates to the current version you are running.
----- Original Message -----
*From:* Hank W <mailto:hank_w@...>
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 28, 2022 10:40 AM
*Subject:* Re: I no longer get that pop up update jaws window when
my jaws first starts up
Hello,
Now when my jaws first starts up I no longer get that notification
update pop up window in which I can select yes or no to update jaws
or not. And no I have not yet updated my October or November 2021
release of jaws 2022 to the latest release of 2022.
I have checked under options in jhaws and the automatic notification
of updates is checked.
This really has me stumped.  Anyone maybe please have any ideas on
how I can get back this pop up window when I first start my October
or November 2021 release of jaws 2022? Much, much thanks in advance
for any help I can maybe get with this.
With kindest regards,
Hank