moderated Re: I no longer get that pop up update jaws window when my jaws first starts up

Loy

You don't get this notice to update to the next version, only updates to the current version you are running.

----- Original Message -----
From: Hank W
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: I no longer get that pop up update jaws window when my jaws first starts up

Hello,

Now when my jaws first starts up I no longer get that notification update pop up window in which I can select yes or no to update jaws or not. And no I have not yet updated my October or November 2021 release of jaws 2022 to the latest release of 2022.

I have checked under options in jhaws and the automatic notification of updates is checked.

This really has me stumped.  Anyone maybe please have any ideas on how I can get back this pop up window when I first start my October or November 2021 release of jaws 2022? Much, much thanks in advance for any help I can maybe get with this.

With kindest regards,

Hank