moderated Re: I no longer get that pop up update jaws window when my jaws first starts up

Hank W

Hello,

Now when my jaws first starts up I no longer get that notification update pop up window in which I can select yes or no to update jaws or not. And no I have not yet updated my October or November 2021 release of jaws 2022 to the latest release of 2022.

I have checked under options in jhaws and the automatic notification of updates is checked.

This really has me stumped.  Anyone maybe please have any ideas on how I can get back this pop up window when I first start my October or November 2021 release of jaws 2022? Much, much thanks in advance for any help I can maybe get with this.

With kindest regards,

Hank