moderated Jfw and OCR?

Claudia

Hi,

I am using the latest version of JFW annual with Windows 11.

My job protects all documents, so every time I open a Word, PDF, Powerpoint, Excel file, protection is enabled.

There is somewhere on the screen to disable all features.

I need to do this, in particular, with PDF files.

If I can’t disable protection in order to convert my file from PDF to Word, can I use Jaw’s OCR feature to read the document?

If so, how do I do this?

On my previous job, Jaws would automatically ask me if I wanted this to be done.

Or will it not OCR the document, since the PDF is most likely accessible, once I enable all features?

Thanks.

Claudia