moderated Re: partition managers?

Gene Warner

Me too, however there things that diskpart can do that disk management can't...

On 6/27/2022 6:57 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
Although I've used the CLI version, I feel more comfortable using the GUI
version.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Covici" <covici@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: partition managers?
Diskpart is very good, I am not sure whether it will copy/move
partitions, but its nice and very accessible since its command line
and has lots of help.
On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 15:18:34 -0400,
Gene Warner wrote:

Hi Glenn / Lenny!

I know of Windows Disk Management and use it whenever I can, but
it is rather anemic in what it can do, for example it cannot copy
or move partitions and that is what I need to do. But thanks for
the suggestion anyway!

Gene...

On 6/27/2022 3:12 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
Have you tried windows disk management?
If you tap the windows key and type in disk, either it will be the first
choice, or you can down arrow to it.
HTH.
Glenn