moderated Re: Jaws2021 m.facebook.com Is there new version?

Jacob

On 2022-06-27 at 22:06 O.Addison Gethers wrote:

I have jaws2021  desktop and laptop windows10 , I have the old version  of  m.facebook.com

Hi Support

I have the page open on  m.facebook.com    when I'm on notification  page  when I press enter  on whoever comment on  my post  it have happen since over 1 week  . It's say

Facebook logo

Go to Home

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Back to previous page

I have try firefox  and microsoft  edge  it’s also  says the same things too. Here what Microsoft  disability  man  says

Hi Addison,

The link that you previously have, is no longer working since it is an older version of facebok homepage anbd google does not support it anymore, so I went to change the whole URL to the new onesm and saved it on your bookmarks as m.facebook.com. You can now try to see if it works.

Does anyone know the new version  of  m.facebook.com  ?

Addison