From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2022 4:59 PM
To: JAWS support list <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Accessing an iCloud drive with Edge and JAWS

Hi everyone!

I have a problem and need to know if its just me or if others are seeing
the same thing.

I have a bunch of photos in my iPhone that I wanted to transfer to my
PC, so I set up the photos app on my iPhone to upload all of its
pictures to my iCloud drive. I then tried to access the iCloud drive
using Edge. I had no trouble logging into my iCloud account and then to
the drive, but then I found that no matter what I did, I simply could
not access the files on the drive so I could download them. I finally
gave up and called Aira to get help from one of their agents and was
able to get all of my photos downloaded without much of a problem,
probably because they didn't have to use a screen reader.

Does anybody else have any problems accessing the files on their iCloud
drive, or is this a problem that only I am having?

Thanks!
Gene...