From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2022 10:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: weird issue with Outlook messages

Hi all,

I’ve noticed that sometimes when I open a message that Jaws goes silent but yet when I arrow through it the contents still show up on my braille display; any idea what could be causing this and what I could do to resolve this? It happens randomly which makes it weirder and harder to know when it’ll happen. Using latest versions of Jaws, Microsoft 365 and Windows 11.

Madison