From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2022 2:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Possible Punctuation Bug

I get the repeats for any item set to "None" or "Some" even without changing any settings. (my punctuation level is set to "None" for most programs, a few use a different profile that is set to "All").

On 6/25/22, Dennis Brown <dennistbrown@...> wrote:
Hi Mike,

I want it to speak those characters with punctuation set to none, but
when it speaks them, it does so twice.

Thanks for the explaination though.

Thanks,

Dennis T. Brown