moderated Re: weird issue with Outlook messages

Milton Ota

Follow these steps:

If using the laptop keyboard layout your modifier key is the Shift Lock. On a desktop keyboard layout, to get to the system tray, use the Jaws/Insert key on the numpad and press F11. Arrow down and see what is in the system tray.

Another problem you could be having is a need to run a Disk Cleanup for there could be a lot of stuff that has been accumulating on your hard drive that you don’t need.

To runDisk Cleanup go to your Start Menu and type Disk Cleanup and press enter. Go through the checkboxes and wherever you see numbers of files that have accumulated, make sure that the checkbox is check. Tab over to run the disk cleanup and follow the prompts. This will help.

After doing that you need to check to see if you are up-to-date with Windows and your Office Suite.