From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of clarence carter via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2022 9:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Moving between tabs in Edge

I have run into a problem of not being able to move back from one page to another.

The ALT Left and Right commands don't work. Has this been eliminated in JAWS?

The only way I can go back to a previous page in /Edge is to move to the previous page within the Edge settings.

Does anybody have any idea how to correct this. I don't notice it so much in Chrome and Firefox.