moderated Re: weird issue with Outlook messages

Barbara Black

Thanks - I’ll try that

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2022 2:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: weird issue with Outlook messages

For NY Times email, I always begin by clicking on the link for reading on the Web, at the top of each message.

--

My novel Caroline is now available in paperback, Kindle and audiobook versions and, for qualified readers in the US, at the National Library Service/BARD. Go to: https://adrianspratt.com/book/