It looks like I spoke too soon. After doing the JAWS repair, then restarting my PC, the problem with the tabs was gone as well as Insert+V from within Edge producing an unknown function call error was also gone, I then played a game of Spoonbill Solitaire, I then went back into Edge to do some browsing, and both problems were back! Thinking that the game may have left the system in some unknown state that was affecting JAWS, I did a restart, but still those two problems remained.

Sometimes I think we should just dump all this technology, all too often it seems like we take a step forward, only to fall back two steps and land on our butts

Gene...

On 6/24/2022 11:55 PM, Gene Warner wrote:
Thank you for that! Your answer got me to thinking and I just remembered that the installer has a repair mode so I tried it. It solved my tabs problem as well as one other problem I was having with Edge and JAWS.
Gene...
On 6/24/2022 9:13 PM, Curtis Chong wrote:
Hello:

I am using the latest version of Edge. I do not experience this problem when pressing CTRL+TAB. I hear the title of each page.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022 3:37 PM
To: JAWS support list <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Moving between tabs in Edge

Hi everyone!

Time was that in Microsoft Edge, when you used control+tab to switch
from one tab to another, JAWS would read the page title which made it
easy to find the tab you wanted, but now JAWS reads what ever is where
the cursor is. Is there a way to have JAWS read the page titles like it
used to or is this something that Freedom Scientific has to fix themselves?

Thanks!
Gene...