moderated Re: Moving between tabs in Edge

Gene Warner

Thank you for that! Your answer got me to thinking and I just remembered that the installer has a repair mode so I tried it. It solved my tabs problem as well as one other problem I was having with Edge and JAWS.

Gene...

On 6/24/2022 9:13 PM, Curtis Chong wrote:
Hello:
I am using the latest version of Edge. I do not experience this problem when pressing CTRL+TAB. I hear the title of each page.
Cordially,
Curtis Chong
-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022 3:37 PM
To: JAWS support list <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Moving between tabs in Edge
Hi everyone!
Time was that in Microsoft Edge, when you used control+tab to switch
from one tab to another, JAWS would read the page title which made it
easy to find the tab you wanted, but now JAWS reads what ever is where
the cursor is. Is there a way to have JAWS read the page titles like it
used to or is this something that Freedom Scientific has to fix themselves?
Thanks!
Gene...