moderated Re: word counting

Karina Castro

Hello huys, thanks so much, Brian!  This file will be very welcom  for me xddd.

Also, I can add to this info, when I am wusing Word, if I press 0+3 (in numeric keyboard), JAWS says some information.  Inside this info says number of words are in full document.

Greets!

El 24/6/2022 a las 10:33, Brian Vogel escribió:
ALT + R, W [Review Ribbon, Word Count Control] produces the Word Count Dialog.

Word count information is also available in the Word status bar.

You may want to download:  Word 2016 for Windows keyboard shortcuts. (docx format).
These shortcuts remain unchanged in the versions of Word that have followed 2016.

     ~ Lauren Bacall

--
Salu2, Kari