moderated Problem With Wordle Extension

Katrina Anderson

I updated JAWS 22 this morning so have the latest running on my Windows 10 laptop.  I wonder if something in the JAWS update negatively impacted the Wordle Chrome extension, because everything worked perfectly last night, prior to the update, but sadly that is no longer the case.

I confirmed the “Make Wordle Accessible” extension is added to Chrome, and that it is enabled.  However, when on the New York Times Wordle page, JAWS doesn’t report that it is active (can’t recall the exact wording of that).  I confirmed the 3 JAWS settings for that page are properly set.  I tried many different things like disabling the extension and then enabling it, removing the extension and adding it again, unloading JAWS and reloading it, restarting the computer, etc.  No success!

Any thoughts as to what is happening?  I guess I can call, but thought I’d check here first.

Katrina