toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I really appreciate your quick response & a detailed explation of the
feature. It's working for me now.
On 6/23/22, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:
Hi, Bharat. Please note that this only works if you have JAWS 2022, and have
installed the update as of June 22, 2022.
Here's how to silence the notification from chrome which reads,
This site can access your location., Change this setting in the address
1. Open Chrome, and get the notification.
2. Press JAWS Key plus N to open Notification History.
3. Select the notification which reads, This site can access your location.,
Change this setting in the address bar.
4. Press the Applications Key or SHIFT plus F10, and arrow down to, Create
Rule, and press ENTER.
5. TAB to OK, and press ENTER. The rule should now be created to silence the
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Bharat
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: Likeing the new notification options in JAWS
Would you mind sharing steps you followed to silence this annoyance?
On 6/22/22, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:
I was able to silence the "this site can access your location"
that pops up every time I open a new tab in Chrome.