From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Mote via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 1:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using Outlook.office.com with JAWS

Hi all. I have been working through the process of trying to use the web based version of Outlook with a screen reader. I will say two things. First, it is tough, but secondly, it is doable. You do have to know how to use JAWS in applications mode though. The most challenging part that I seem to have my biggest problems with is the calendar section. I can get lost in that part of the app. I can normally find my way out of it, but it can be hard sometimes.
There are some shortcut keys that do help. I know that some companies are not paying to have the desktop apps installed on local PC's. If you can, certainly try to use the Outlook Desktop app. If it is not possible, there are ways to adjust Outlook on the web, so don't be discouraged. It will just take some adjustments.