Re: Using Outlook.office.com with JAWS

Bharat

How about, you try configuring this web version account into outlook?
configure it via file\info. let it be configured as an exchange
account. Generally, outlook automatically picks up the exchange server
credentials on its own. do give it a try.

Thank you,

Bharat.

On 6/22/22, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND <pamela.a.ekstrand.-nd@...> wrote:
Hi,

That has been my experience as well. Thankfully, the main account I use for
work does work with Outlook on my laptop.

For some reason, I am told that this other account has to be accessed using
the web version.

If anyone knows of any quick settings I can change to try to make the mail
screen as uncluttered as possible, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Pam