moderated Re: Using Outlook.office.com with JAWS

Bharat

Hi Pam,

I am really sorry for writing back with so much delay.

Although i can't find the option under my account but my wife's
outlook has an option regarding adjusting the sort of display she
would like to have. Would request you to look under options for
adjusting these mail settings.

I really hope, it is of some help for you.

Thank you,

bharat.

On 6/21/22, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND <pamela.a.ekstrand.-nd@...> wrote:
In order to access one of my email accounts for work, I need to use
outlook.office.com. I normally use outlook installed on my laptop, and it
works fine, but with the website, I cannot figure out how to get my emails
to display in a list format so I can quickly go down the list and hit enter
on the one I want to read.

Does anyone have any tips for getting my email to display in a more easily
readable format with JAWS?

Pam