moderated Re: my bank's login section - JAWS can't read it but narrator can

Van Lant, Robin

Thanks for confirming what I got, Mike. Over the weekend, because I hadn't thought to use Narrator, I remembered the www.key.com/login had worked in the past, and that did work still, so I was able to do what I needed. I normally use the mobile app, but need the website occasionally. I'll report the findings.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Pietruk
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 12:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: JFW List (jfw@groups.io) <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Re: my bank's login section - JAWS can't read it but narrator can

Robin

I got the same results with Jaws and Narrator as you did.
The final version of Window-Eyes released several years ago was also able to load the logon page with the edit boxes for the user id and password.

The direct page for the logon screen is

https://ibx.key.com/ibxolb/login/index.html#/login

When I placed that in both Edgte and Chrome, it did load as it should.

So if you bookmark that page, or create a desktop short-cut to it, you should be able to get to the needed screen.
The first 2 edit boxes on the page are for your userid and password.

Alternatively, you could get to the screen in Narrator, unload narrator, and load Jaws and work from there.

Hope this helps!

KeyCorp Public

KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. prohibits the use of texts or other unapproved messaging applications for business purposes.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114