moderated Re: my bank's login section - JAWS can't read it but narrator can

Ann Byrne

Can NVDA read it?

At 01:18 PM 6/21/2022, you wrote:
Robin

I got the same results with Jaws and Narrator as you did.
The final version of Window-Eyes released several years ago was also able
to load the logon page with the edit boxes for the user id and password.

The direct page for the logon screen is

https://ibx.key.com/ibxolb/login/index.html#/login

When I placed that in both Edgte and Chrome, it did load as it should.

So if you bookmark that page, or create a desktop short-cut to it, you
should be able to get to the needed screen.
The first 2 edit boxes on the page are for your userid and password.

Alternatively, you could get to the screen in Narrator, unload narrator,
and load Jaws and work from there.

Hope this helps!