From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 11:42 AM
To: JAWS support list
Subject: Another banking accessibility question - Capital One this time

Hi everyone!

Just like the Chase question that was recently asked, does anyone have
any experience with Capital One and can say how accessible they are
using Edge and JAWS? I am looking at moving both my checking and savings
accounts to them. Although they are mostly accessible, I am getting
tired of Chase frequently breaking accessibility as well as apparently
slowly becoming less and less accessible as time goes by.

Thanks!
Gene...