From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike
Pietruk
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 2:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using JAWS 2022 with Chase Bank Website

Judy's last point is something I've always done with websites I anticipate
to visit often.
I collect links to pages or sections I expect to visit frequently so I can
return there quickly.
Having those urls in a .htm file has saved me much grief and time.
I cannot speak of the Chase site; but this approach has proved valuable
for some sites people have suggested could not be used.
Consider this approach.