moderated Re: does yes or no the web based version of outlook mail work fairly well with jaws2022?

Michael Mote

Hi there. I would say that Outlook works reasonably well with JAWS
when using it on the web. You will need to use it with the virtual PC
cursor turned off for most of the time. this allows you to have a
similar experience to the one you have when using the desktop version.
I have found that navigating, reading and sending mail is pretty
straight forward. The calendar is a bit clunky, but you can do it. I'm
still working through some of the best practices for handling the
Calendar.

On 6/18/22, Hank W <hank_w@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am a jaws 2022 user who has never used the web based version of outlook
mail and I might have to start using the web based version of outlook mail
at a new job that I will be starting shortly.

So I am really, really hoping jaws 2022 works at least fairly well, fairly
smooth with the web based version of outlook mail. Can someone please maybe

be so kind as to let me know if they find that jaws works yes fairly well,
yes works smooth with no headaches with the web based version of outlook
mail or if on the other hand they particularly maybe find that jaws does not

work too well with the web based version of outlook mail?

Will I maybe need to use the outlook mail shortcut keys most of the time to

get jaws to work well with the web based version of outlook mail? Any
possible help that maybe I can get on this important matter would be so, so

very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help I

can maybe get with this. 😊

Kindest regards,

Hank